Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

radar detector tap 2021/2022 X?

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
That's an older model x, looking for newer one. Not sure if they are the same but likely not I would suspect

Same question for new model s not sure if anyone has tapped it using the mirror
You ask for help and then make a clueless comment like that !! You're welcome.

Not a lot has changed since the Raven refresh.

Little bit more range.
Wireless phone charging USB-C.
Removed powered head rests
Reduce 8 year warranty on battery/drive train from Unlimited miles to 150K.

A Refresh S might be different.

af88

Sep 28, 2019
Cali
Don't get offended chief, I asked as the title states for info on 2021/2022.

If the mirror on the older and newer x is the same that's all you have to say. As I stated I don't know if they are the same or not. Since you are saying it is the same than thanks for the link

The S is different than previous model.

mswlogo

Aug 27, 2018
MA, NH
Don't get offended chief, I asked as the title states for info on 2021/2022.

If the mirror on the older and newer x is the same that's all you have to say. As I stated I don't know if they are the same or not. Since you are saying it is the same than thanks for the link

The S is different than previous model.
So you are asking the public for details on the wiring on a Vehicle that doesn't exist yet? Ahh, got it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC