Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radiator - Any 3rd party options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Moge

Sep 25, 2018
Oslo
My radiator is literally falling apart and I ordered a new one from my local SC, it came in at USD 700 ex VAT. I've talked to several people having problems with the radiators but couldn't find anything here on the forum. I find the stock radiator to be of rather poor quality and would love to find a better one.

Have someone found any good 3rd party suppliers?

I've been emailing Forge Motorsports in the UK and they are willing to build one if we can supply drawings or send one to inspect. If someone in the UK has an old radiator or someone have the drawings that would be fantastic!

That is the A/C condenser. It is made by Eberspacher in Germany. The part # is shown below and does includes the fans. The E126xxx number is the Tesla part #, so it might be a Tesla only item. Maybe you can get just the condenser from them. The guys here in their U.S. branch were of no help to me. I have not found any aftermarket unit that is an exact fit, but I did custom fit a universal one by making a new shroud, lines, and slightly smaller fans. It has a little more capacity and seems to cool better.

SAM_4237.JPG

SAM_4233.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak