Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Favorites Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my new 90D last week and - WOW! What a car.

I've been looking all over and can't find an answer so thought you all would know.

Is there no other way to get access/change your favorites list other then having to bring up the Radio Application on the screen and then clicking on the favorites?

Is there no shortcut that can be displayed on the steering wheel display for example that lets you scroll through your favorites? Seems rather non-intuitive with the way I'm doing it. My former A7 allowed me to just use the scroll / wheel on my steering wheel to go through my favorites.

Thanks in advance...Maybe I'm missing something.

So I got my new 90D last week and - WOW! What a car.

I've been looking all over and can't find an answer so thought you all would know.

Is there no other way to get access/change your favorites list other then having to bring up the Radio Application on the screen and then clicking on the favorites?

Is there no shortcut that can be displayed on the steering wheel display for example that lets you scroll through your favorites? Seems rather non-intuitive with the way I'm doing it. My former A7 allowed me to just use the scroll / wheel on my steering wheel to go through my favorites.

Thanks in advance...Maybe I'm missing something.

Hold down the Forward and Back arrows on the left side of the steering wheel controls. Hold down the forward/back will move through your favorites one favorite at a time.