Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Favorites Reversing

ToddS

Jan 13, 2017
Jupiter, FL
After I input my radio favorites in a certain order (and they work in that order for a few days), they completely reverse themselves so that the one that was last (appeared all the way on the right) now appears first (appears on the left-most of all Favorites, right next to where the Recents appear). This has happened several times.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Anyone have any solutions (I have deleted them and re-entered several times and done them both ways - meaning starting with the first one and starting with the last one).

boelkers

May 30, 2017
Minnesota
I also have this issue. I've reported it multiple times to Tesla and they seriously think I'm pulling one over on them. I've given up at this and just accepted the fact that my presets will be messed up.

I've also done what OP said and entered presets as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in this order only to have it switch within hours or days to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Then it stays in this order and never changes. Thought I would be smart and set the order as 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and thinking it will switch to the order I'd like, but lo and behold it doesn't do the swap then.
I'd love to know the fix too.

jeffro01

Jan 30, 2013
Teller County CO
Ha... At least yours remembers... Mine refuses to remember my tunein favorites but luckily they stay in the recent section so I guess that's something...

Just one of MANY software bugs Tesla is clearly not interested in fixing...

Jeff

ToddS

Jan 13, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Well I guess there is comfort in knowing we are not alone.

Keep reporting it. I'm sure there are higher priorities right now, but hopefully someday they will put someone on this. Notably, it only started for me in the current update. I'm on 48.12.1, fyi

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC