Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Favorites Reversing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I input my radio favorites in a certain order (and they work in that order for a few days), they completely reverse themselves so that the one that was last (appeared all the way on the right) now appears first (appears on the left-most of all Favorites, right next to where the Recents appear). This has happened several times.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Anyone have any solutions (I have deleted them and re-entered several times and done them both ways - meaning starting with the first one and starting with the last one).

I also have this issue. I've reported it multiple times to Tesla and they seriously think I'm pulling one over on them. I've given up at this and just accepted the fact that my presets will be messed up.

I've also done what OP said and entered presets as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in this order only to have it switch within hours or days to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Then it stays in this order and never changes. Thought I would be smart and set the order as 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and thinking it will switch to the order I'd like, but lo and behold it doesn't do the swap then.
I'd love to know the fix too.

Well I guess there is comfort in knowing we are not alone.

Keep reporting it. I'm sure there are higher priorities right now, but hopefully someday they will put someone on this. Notably, it only started for me in the current update. I'm on 48.12.1, fyi