Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Flyer makes a Tesla Model S for kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I had a child so I would have an excuse to spend that much money on a toy.

I wish I was a child so I could drive that little thing around the neighborhood!

When I actually was a kid, another kid on my street got a similarly sized go-cart with an AMC Gremlin shell-- I thought it was THE-COOLEST-THING ever. As I got into my teens, I really wanted a real Gremlin. That was before everybody hated on them so much! I still think it's a cute little car. But yeah, the Pacer was horrid.

EileenGremlin.jpg

The Gremlin X was one hell of a car. I know a lot of people hated them because of their weird looks, but AMC had some real sleepers in their line-up... the Eagle just tore things up, the Gremlin X was a beast, and the AMX - awesome... a friend of mine had a Hornet Sportabout with their straight-6 258 c.i. engine... you could not destroy that engine if you tried...

Even down to the Tesla-esque e-mail:

Capture.PNG

There is no exclusive first look - all of the pics that were present in that e-mail were on their web site before, except perhaps the cockpit picture:

Capture.PNG

It does talk about the auto-off headlights:

Capture.PNG

Just got two new Radio Flyer reservation numbers for a Multi-Coat Red with silver turbines, upgraded battery pack and personalized license plate for my son and a Deep Blue Metallic with grey turbines, upgraded battery pack and personalized license plate for my daughter. Will have to wait 2 months now for production to start and looking at booking them in for Xpel or Cquartz. My kids are turning 5 and 7 this summer, so these are their B-day gifts and they are excited.

No service center delivery? :)

It goes back to the early Model S days -- delivery anywhere! Well, at least wherever UPS or FedEx goes.

I'm jealous - reservation 71 hasn't made it here yet. Then again, it would be par for the course for me to receive my signature car after production modules started shipping. Happened with Model S, Model X, and now Model RF.