Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Flyer makes a Tesla Model S for kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are the hp and kWh specs?
0.691 motor rated hp, and 0.81kWh at 100% charge. Home charging with 24Vdc Tesla supercharger (extra cost option).

- - - Updated - - -

Now THIS is great marketing! ;) Start em while they're young!
Yeah, you can also gain referral points too. 50 referrals gets you to visit the Tesla for kid factory with your kid. Food and drinks complimentary.

Last edited:
Fully loaded red/silver, order xxxxx72

Will arrive right as my son turns 2, who has a serious case of Teslitis. His first word was Car and every morning he gets up the only thing he does is say CAR over and over again and scream VROOOM VROOM (I don't know why he does that since my car is silent). The only way to quiet him down is to let him play with my model Tesla (yes the $200 one). It's like a pacifier for him. He can spend 1 hour in the drivers seat of my car just holding on to the steering wheel.

Seriously they should make a commercial with this kid.

After riding it a few times she will get bored with it like most kids. Not worth $500.00

Just aimlessly driving around on a field of concrete does indeed get boring fairly quickly. It is the same with me when I drive my RC cars. The trick is to put some minimal effort into it, that makes it a good deal more interesting - build a "track" with lines of chalk and toy pylons, where he has to do certain tasks - drive along a 2x4 board with the right hand side wheels, drive backwards through a pylon chicane, make him "parallel park" his car, let him drive over a see-saw made from said 2x4 and some particle board and see if he can get it to "balance" in mid-air...

Last edited by a moderator: