TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Radio Flyer Mini Model S for Kids

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by chris5639, Jul 4, 2017.

1. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Just received my link to redeem for the Radio Flyer Mini Model S for Kids. Unfortunately my son is 9 years old and looks to be too big for this awesome toy.

The generic link is Tesla Model S for Kids. You can pick whatever color and have it shipped to you. I don't know if the link includes free shipping as I didn't got through the order process. New it is $500 + Shipping. Asking $450. Upon payment, I'll send you the original email from Tesla with the one time use link.

2. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Bump. Would I be better off just ordering it, having it shipped to my house and then try selling it NIB? Seems inefficient (extra shipping cost) and I would be the one picking the color. Thoughts?

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

$450 is the going rate for these (just sold my NIB one locally).

I also have a code to redeem and need to sell it.

Shipping is crazy -- it's about $200-$250 via UPS ground or FedEx. I found Greyhound to be about $125 cross-country, but you have to drop off and pick up at the bus station.

In case anyone wants to investigate shipping, the box is 56 lbs, and 54" x 28" x 18".

I'd just sit tight, someone will want it eventually.

4. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Thanks. That was my thinking as well. Just seems like it would be more efficient to just transfer the redemption code. Was just thinking maybe folks would be distrustful of a simple link.

5. Manzacoty

Manzacoty Member

I'm interested but now isn't the best time (2 vacations in the next month). I would be interested later this month when I see what the damage is from vacation.

6. chris5639

chris5639 Member

Bump again.

7. chris5639

chris5639 Member