Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Flyer Model S for Kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I referred a friend who purchased a new vehicle so I received a referral code for a Founder Series Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer. My kids are past the 3-8 age and 81 lbs recommendation by a few years and pounds thus this might be your lucky day.

I will forward the email with code and instructions so you can select the color and other options including delivery location.

To see more about the Radio Flyer, search for Founders Series Model S for Kids on You Tube or directly on their website, RadioFlyer.com.

$499 list price on the website. $400 and the code is yours. I will take PayPal and send you the code upon payment, or we can meet locally in Phoenix area if you prefer.

I referred a friend who purchased a new vehicle so I received a referral code for a Founder Series Model S for Kids by Radio Flyer. My kids are past the 3-8 age and 81 lbs recommendation by a few years and pounds thus this might be your lucky day.

I will forward the email with code and instructions so you can select the color and other options including delivery location.

To see more about the Radio Flyer, search for Founders Series Model S for Kids on You Tube or directly on their website, RadioFlyer.com.

$499 list price on the website. $400 and the code is yours. I will take PayPal and send you the code upon payment, or we can meet locally in Phoenix area if you prefer.
I know you sold the code but do you by any chance remember if the shipping was free?