TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Radio Flyer Update

Discussion in 'Model S' started by SD Diver, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SD Diver

SD Diver Member

Just as a point of interest - after ordering a red radio flyer model S, which would ship in November, I received an email that it would ship with the new facia. Not want I wanted since my wife's MCR S85 is pre-facelift. An email to RF ensured that I'd get the original facia. Just got an email that mine has shipped and will be here Friday, roughly 2 months early. Also, they indicated that I received a free upgrade to the higher capacity battery. YMMV.

• Informative x 1
  2. murphyS90D

murphyS90D Member

Clearing their inventory of the old model?