TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Radio Logos

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Jiffter, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Jiffter

Jiffter New Member

Just taken delivery of new Tesla Model S. Could anyone tell me if it's possible to add radio logos to the corresponding channels instead of showing a blank square. On my previous car (VW Golf) you could add logos to all the FAB stations.

Many thanks for any feedback.

2. Phil Seastrand

I believe the car will automatically download the logo from the station, as long as the station broadcasts their logo in the stream. I don't know of any way to load a custom logo via the interface.

3. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

My experience also shows it has to have 3 bars too. I can listen just fine with 1 or 2 bars of strength, but only see the logo when I have 3 bars (7.1)

4. scaesare

scaesare Active Member

My car seems to get confused, displaying the wrong logo for some stations ...

5. timf

timf Member

In 8.0 it seems to want to pull all the logos from the HD2 stations even though I have the primary (HD1) stations stored.