Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio silence after putting deposit for Inventory car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in a slightly different situation. I have a lease running out on my current car on 12/31 so I am looking for a car to replace it. I want a model x but ideally don't want it until the end of December.

OA found a nice 100D but I have to buy it now since it's a demo with discount and there's no way to hold it.

I put money down yesterday and go on a cruise tomorrow. He says it will be ready when I'm back next week. I am trying to stall stall stall...any ideas on how to stall? I'm hoping to find things wrong with the car to make them fix it before i fully sign to start my new lease.

I'm in a slightly different situation. I have a lease running out on my current car on 12/31 so I am looking for a car to replace it. I want a model x but ideally don't want it until the end of December.

OA found a nice 100D but I have to buy it now since it's a demo with discount and there's no way to hold it.

I put money down yesterday and go on a cruise tomorrow. He says it will be ready when I'm back next week. I am trying to stall stall stall...any ideas on how to stall? I'm hoping to find things wrong with the car to make them fix it before i fully sign to start my new lease.

You do know that Tesla employees also read these forums right? There are many tactics you could use to stall, but there is a risk of losing the car. I’m sure there will be more deals next quarter as well.

No way! I fully paid for my car on 12/23/16 and the very next day went on a holiday cruise. I received my car in early March. Save to say they were the knew who stalled