Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Silence From Tesla after the June Texts, Tesla Manager Helps Out Willing To Help Anyone He Can

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He did not tell me anything of the sort with the stealth orders. I haven’t heard from him since Wednesday but would rather not hear back from him if he is going to take me away from the stealth with inductions. I am holding out hope until told otherwise. Wouldn’t someone already have reached out to say to switch your order if they weren’t going to produce your current order?
In short, no, not with Tesla.

I hope stealth orders can leverage into PUP at stealth pricing.

• Disagree
Reactions: Levelheadsteve
He did not tell me anything of the sort with the stealth orders. I haven’t heard from him since Wednesday but would rather not hear back from him if he is going to take me away from the stealth with inductions. I am holding out hope until told otherwise. Wouldn’t someone already have reached out to say to switch your order if they weren’t going to produce your current order?
THis is probably a dumb question but what is the difference between stealth and PUP?

He emailed me yesterday that he doesn't know if Stealth will be manufactured, and suggested to switch to another config.

• Love
Reactions: endizguyz
He emailed me yesterday that he doesn't know if Stealth will be manufactured, and suggested to switch to another config.

I had to switch from stealth to performance and just took delivery yesterday. While I was initially not happy with decision to change over, I had been waiting 328 days plus sold my car based on a VIN that was later reassigned.
Then I got the Y...I'm a women and the best way I can describe it is like having a baby. All the pain just went out the door once I was able to drive home. I love it.
That doesn't make it right. Tesla has a lot of improving to do but I'm happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20200725_124601.jpg
    IMG_20200725_124601.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 74