Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio slow after update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to 2020.8.1 overnight and the radio is having fits. Switching between sources creates a weird 1s "clip" much louder than set volume of the radio station. It pauses sound, plays the "clip" and then goes to the new source. Switching between presets is slow and controlling with the steering wheel is almost unresponsive and the volume control is on a delay.

i didn't get a chance to pinch the nipples this morning, but was wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing. Hopefully the car just needs a quick reset.

I rarely listen to radio, but I do listen to my music library on my iPhone. Up until I upgraded to 2020.8.1 it worked flawless. Now it freezes on me if I click skip track a few times. Requires a reboot of the Tesla computer to fix the problem. The solution so far is not to use the skip track function or the Tesla music player will freeze and disconnect from the phone. I'm using an iPhone 11 Pro Max.