Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio station favourites difficult to navigate since update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the big update I no longer have my local radio stations easily accessible under recent and favourite.

I have searched can’t find anything about it.

Normally when I drive I surf between 3-4 local stations. Now they end up way down at the end after all my Spotify playlists.

Super annoying and distracting when driving.

Am I the only one? Anything I can do?

Since the big update I no longer have my local radio stations easily accessible under recent and favourite.
See attached pic of the audio screen. Tap the icon (circled).

When the icon is selected (noted by its background changing) the audio screen uses the top most and middle sizes. In the middle size (and maybe top most?) you'll see selections for Up Next, Recents & Favorites and Sources. You want Recents & Favorites.

When the icon is not selected, the audio screen uses the top most and bottom most (one line) sizes.

Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.17.00 AM.png

I dragged the radio icon down to the task bar after spending much time trying to figure out where the streaming radio stations favorites were

Worked perfectly, if I go to music from the icon with the dots the recent and favourites is pretty random. Now that I put the radio icon down and go to music from there radio stations are always first then all other previous streams.

Thank you!