Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio stops working until reboot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everything seemed fine until the last SW update - 2021.4.18.2 - now my radio stops working until I reboot the car. Then it works for a while (a week or so?) then does it again. It's happened 2-3 times now.

When it happens, I still get sounds out of the car and I can listen to other music sources like streaming audio... just no radio.

Anyone else running into this?

Reactions: treefisher
Everything seemed fine until the last SW update - 2021.4.18.2 - now my radio stops working until I reboot the car. Then it works for a while (a week or so?) then does it again. It's happened 2-3 times now.

When it happens, I still get sounds out of the car and I can listen to other music sources like streaming audio... just no radio.

Anyone else running into this?
Same thing happened with my radio sound this morning for the first time, I didn't want to take the time for a reboot, I'll reboot after work, and listen to streaming till then,

Had a radio issue yesterday - the volume would show up/down actions from Screen / Wheel and could see it move in the UI, but the sound from the speakers was not adjusting. Did a reset (while driving) and went back to normal after 'reboot'

build 2021.3.104