Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio won't play?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had an interesting moment today with the radio. It was set to a local station.
I got into the car and started driving it. No sound from the radio. I turned up the volume. No sound.
I tried changing to another channel pre-set. Nothing.
I pressed the radio icon and pressed yet another radio channel pre-set and was rewarded with nothing.
On the center screen, I pressed the stop "button" and then pressed "play" and viola the radio came back to life.

Very strange.

I got into the car and started driving it. No sound from the radio. I turned up the volume. No sound.
I pressed the radio icon and pressed yet another radio channel pre-set and was rewarded with nothing.
On the center screen, I pressed the stop "button" and then pressed "play" and viola the radio came back to life.

Very strange.
I can’t say I’ve ever turned on the radio in the car. 😂 if it wasn’t for this forum, I would have never known there was no AM radio.

Very strange.
I've seen that a few times. Not sure but I think I get it playing again my pressing the left scroll-wheel which is mute/unmute or pause/unpause. It's possible that I've pressed the scroll wheel to silence the radio before I got out of the car last time.

I've seen that a few times. Not sure but I think I get it playing again my pressing the left scroll-wheel which is mute/unmute or pause/unpause. It's possible that I've pressed the scroll wheel to silence the radio before I got out of the car last time.

I think this is the answer. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to scroll the volume up, but pressed and muted instead