TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Radioflyer inclusions

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Leopold Stotch, Apr 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Leopold Stotch

Can anyone tell me what options are included with the Tesla Radioflyer Reward? Do wheels, battery etc cost extra?
    Thank you!

2. RoninAMG

RoninAMG Member

You get the complete car. Items that are extra would be extra capacity battery, custom plates. I think those are the only extra options. I ordered a white one with black wheels and standard battery and paid zero for it. Although I’ve heard others getting charged shipping. I did not. Great toy for the kids. Enjoy.

3. dmd2005

dmd2005 Member

Got mine 5 months ago and came with choice of color, black wheels and extended battery. I didn’t pay extra for another battery, car cover or custom license plate. Shipping was free for mine.

4. Leopold Stotch

Thank you for the info!

5. Mickie

Mickie Member

The one awarded thru Tesla is a “Founders” series car where the only option selectable was color. Otherwise you receive black turbine wheels and a Founders license plate. Some time after I placed the order, radioflyer emailed to inform me the car would be receiving the refreshed fascia, then about a month later, that it’d be shipped with the longer range battery, all complimentary.