TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Rage at a Supercharger Station

Discussion in 'Model S' started by raijin, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bxr140

bxr140 Active Member

I don't know that any Indian would answer the "are you Asian?" question with "yes", unless it's a somewhat frustrated/snarky editorial on the Americo-centric inability to understand geography beyond where Google Maps shows the next Starbucks...

2. lklundin

lklundin Active Member

To come up with my own stereotype, I think it is a largely universal human behaviour to see negative traits as typical of someone different from yourself.

Luckily, on the Internet nobody knows you are a dog. :)

Does anybody have anything to say relevant to Tesla ?

• Funny x 4
  3. Config

Config Member

So what is the term for the bottom dwellers, which will be the Model 3 owners?

• Disagree x 1
  4. kort677

kort677 Banned

why do you need to classify people?

5. GoTslaGo

GoTslaGo Learning Member

ME!

6. Config

Config Member

I'm one of them.

7. Meph

Meph New Member

I had the same concerns when getting my first Nissan Leaf, about free Chademo chargers. But I think the problem will solve itself. I'm on my second Nissan Leaf now and use it mostly for going back and forth to work, a 60km (38 mile) trip every day. I usually do not drive more than 100-120km (60-75mi) per day. In the beginning i used the free Chademo chargers just for fun and free charging is always attractive :) But after a while, waiting for a charge is no fun. I can charge my car at home and since a month back i can also charge for free at work if i need to. Electric cars for me is about simplicity. I plug-in the car when I get home and next time I need the car its fully charged or has enough of charge to take me where i have to go. I think the people that has not other alternative for charging their Tesla at the moment will get tired of going to a supercharger and they will spend time and energy to find another viable solution for charging at their home. It's now more than half a year since is used a Chademo charger. I only use them when going on long trips if i need to. I guess it will be the same for Tesla superchargers...

• Helpful x 2