Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

That video is the same as my experience, too.

I'm intrigued by the Amazon.com: Gtechniq G1 Clear Vision Smart Glass 15 ml: Automotive -- I've never tried it. Also, I want to try Rain-X silicon wiper blades, but haven't tried them, but hear good things here on the forums.

I like the idea of topcoating my Aquapel with Rain-X, which I've already been meaning to do, but haven't really needed to yet. If I get the Rain-X silicon wiper blades, that should be the same, I suppose.

So I just read the owners manual and it clearly says don't use anything but regular wiper fluid in the reservoir:
Caution: Do not add formulated washer fluids that contain water repellent or bug wash. These fluids can cause streaking, smearing, and squeaking or other noises.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Staying safe while driving in the rain with this side mirror anti-rain anti-glare product(Better than water repellents):
C:\Users\MAHONG~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.png
Rainy Day Horror Story: The Blinded Man

I used rainx on my new car. Cleaned the windshield earlier not with alcohol though. I had big problem of wiper chatter when it is on. You dont need to switch it on mostly but when its on it feels like it will break because of it. Its making wipers stick on the windshield. I stopped using rainx but still i think there some residue because i could not remove it completely. Is there a way to remove rainx?