Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raining inside my 2-week-old Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The problem never stop.

Attachments

• back molding.jpg
    back molding.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 149
  • back molding.jpg
    back molding.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 117
  • burned hole.jpg
    burned hole.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 107
  • leaking headliner.jpg
    leaking headliner.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 99
  • leaking trunk.jpg
    leaking trunk.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 108
  • ripped seat.png
    ripped seat.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 108
  • scratched plastic.png
    scratched plastic.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 111
  • separated fender well.png
    separated fender well.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 110
What's interesting is your story in the YouTube comments indicating you purchased in June. Now almost September and you JUST DISCOVERED THIS? (Oh yeah, you also report rejecting two previous Teslas, one being a Model S.)

And posting on YouTube as "Tesla Facts?" The pictures and video you posted looks suspiciously like ones posted here by others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Electroman
Good grief
Indeed. Every. Single. One. of your posts since you joined has been Tesla bashing.
So while you accuse everyone of being "fanboys" (a recurrent theme in your posts), you unequivocally are a basher.

Such behavior is usually associated with short sellers of TSLA and those who purchased less capable EVs and try to justify hating Tesla.

My BMW X3 doesn't like me opening the sunroof - when I got it 5 years ago, a heavy rain would start a drip from the microphone above the driver. They fixed that. Recently I opened the sunroof a few times and lo and behold, the next rainfall I got the leak again. However, a drip is far different than flowing water!

Indeed. Every. Single. One. of your posts since you joined has been Tesla bashing.
So while you accuse everyone of being "fanboys" (a recurrent theme in your posts), you unequivocally are a basher.

Such behavior is usually associated with short sellers of TSLA and those who purchased less capable EVs and try to justify hating Tesla.
You’re a pathetic troll, which I naturally will disagree with.

• Funny
Reactions: rxlawdude