Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raise Screen? [Any third party solution to raise screen height?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately I don’t think any vendor will release a product for that. If you’ve seen the install video of a swivel mount you’ll see the screen can only go lower unless you design a bracket that connects to the base, goes forward, then upward, then forward and connects to the screen. To make sure it doesn’t wobble the bracket needs to be pretty thick meaning it will push the screen a lot closer to you (1cm thick aluminum for example, it will push the screen forward by ~ 5cm), then you’ll have to worry if the screen harness is long enough. A new bracket and harness cover also needs to be designed. For the price of this stuff it will cost as much as the swivel mount so they’d better add that functionality to the mount too.
In the end you get a mount that raises the screen, pushes further to you, and more expensive than current swivel mounts. I highly doubt any vendor is willing to go thru the R&D for a product like this.

So my advice is: sit lower

Reactions: Dr_Kyashi
The swivel mount not only goes left to right, but also upward and downward. Max 40° Angle for both directions, the one I am using is also able to swing simultaneously. Does it mean the height raised?

1668220686746.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Need