Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raleigh: Body Shop

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, this sucks, but a deer clocked the driver's side of my Model S on the way home from work this evening, destroying the front quarter panel and leaving dents in both doors.

1476202_10201136017299194_1961508799_n.jpg
543960_10201136018259218_256364882_n.jpg

Anyone dealt with getting body work done on these around RTP?

Sorry to see/hear this. PARAGON does lots of high end cars and can repair aluminum. I think a lot of dealers especially Porsche uses them.

Yep, called the SC first thing this morning and it turns out PARAGON is the Tesla certified shop in the area.

Now crossing my fingers that Tesla's sorted out their repair parts department and there's no longer the absurd waits some people have reported for repairs.

Dunno if anyone is still following this...

As of Nov 1, 2018 there are no more Tesla Certified Shops in the Raleigh area. I just moved down from DC, and wouldn't you know it, the first time my wife borrows my Tesla, she gets rear-ended in a hit and run. Luckily, the car is still driveable, but now apparently, I gotta go all the way to Charlotte to get the car fixed.

Supposedly, there's a place here HC Auto and Body that their guy JUST passed the Tesla Training, and they are waiting on certification as well. Hopefully they get it soon!

Dunno if anyone is still following this...

As of Nov 1, 2018 there are no more Tesla Certified Shops in the Raleigh area. I just moved down from DC, and wouldn't you know it, the first time my wife borrows my Tesla, she gets rear-ended in a hit and run. Luckily, the car is still driveable, but now apparently, I gotta go all the way to Charlotte to get the car fixed.

Supposedly, there's a place here HC Auto and Body that their guy JUST passed the Tesla Training, and they are waiting on certification as well. Hopefully they get it soon!

Really? I had a deer collision last year and Caliber Collision (formerly Paragon) was certified at that time. I can’t say I was that impressed with them, so maybe Tesla reached the same conclusion. Did you call Tesla to confirm this info?