Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raleigh, NC waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Ozymandius
who contacted you? I was for 8/25 delivery and for that delayed as of 8/17. No follow up.
I sent emailed to ISA Tuesday and called Mike but got Ben in raleigh. Never got back to me today.
Seriously considering Charlotte if they could move it up, but I have my MVPA signed and it says raleigh so unsure if that’s an issue
@srharris22
I have only been contacted by my ISA in Nevada. He had to schedule 19 deliveries for either Raleigh or Charlotte (by Raleigh folk) the day he talked to me. Eddie is his name.

Reactions: srharris22
They haven't given me a date or VIN. I think it's because of all the trouble people have been having. Reading between the lines on the back and forth with the ISA, it's definitely made it past Alabama. I'm guessing it's probably sitting in or on its way to Charlotte.

FWIW my IDA (who told me Monday my car was on the train from Freemont to Alabama) is now saying he estimates it'll be in Raleigh around Sept 17th.... but can't give me an actual delivery date.... or a VIN... or a sales contract to give to the credit union... he also can't add FSD before delivery even though he agrees it's just a software push and numerous other folks have had exactly that done.

And he made sure to mention the 9/17 date wasn't firm since Raleigh has been having logistical problems.

Good thing I got a 60 day lock on the loan I guess.

I was there Saturday and and yeah, I don’t recall seeing any reds around the SC.
@jimmyz80 i offered to pick mine up in Charlotte on 9/8 if it didn’t get here sooner. Any interest in a road trip if needed?

I'd consider it, except I'll be out of town until late at night on the 7th. I also kinda don't want to drive it on a long trip before getting paint protection film installed. I usually try to go right from the dealership to the film shop. :p

Reactions: srharris22
I was there Saturday and and yeah, I don’t recall seeing any reds around the SC.
@jimmyz80 i offered to pick mine up in Charlotte on 9/8 if it didn’t get here sooner. Any interest in a road trip if needed?

I’m still thinking about it. I’m on the Raleigh schedule for a Wednesday delivery. Not too optimistic about that, though. I called on Friday and was told the car was still in Charlotte. I’ll swing by the SC on Tuesday afternoon to check the status.

Last edited: