Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raleigh, NC waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welp.

Called the Raleigh SC today since I didn't heard back from the text from "Adrian" about moving my December 5 delivery date, and because I didn't have a VIN yet.

Delivery rep said it is unlikely the car would be here on that day anyway if the VIN hasn't populated yet.

So, delivery may not be next week after all. We shall see.

That was quick:
11/23/18 - Placed order: M3LR, DM, Blue, Aero - Pick up at the SC
11/26/18 - Scheduled for pickup at 2PM on 12/5 but no VIN yet. Unfortunately I'm doing a training class all day so waiting to hear back on options (day before, late that day, or afternoon on the next day).

All is apparently well, as the 3 is sitting at the Raleigh SC as of right now. VIN was known as of 2 days ago but didn't populate online until today.

Pickup on Tuesday. May try to sneak a peek at it tomorrow during my lunch hour.

Welp.

Called the Raleigh SC today since I didn't heard back from the text from "Adrian" about moving my December 5 delivery date, and because I didn't have a VIN yet.

Delivery rep said it is unlikely the car would be here on that day anyway if the VIN hasn't populated yet.

So, delivery may not be next week after all. We shall see.

Waiting for delivery of my M3. EST delivery day was Dec 15th but on Nov 30th got a text that my car was ready. Still haven’t gotten my VIN. Was told delivery was today, Dec 3rd but I guess we will see. How long does it normally take to get VIN number?

All is apparently well, as the 3 is sitting at the Raleigh SC as of right now. VIN was known as of 2 days ago but didn't populate online until today.

Pickup on Tuesday. May try to sneak a peek at it tomorrow during my lunch hour.

If you're over there see if you spot a M3P, Midnight Silver Metallic with black interior....My delivery is scheduled for Sat....hope this forecast for snow doesn't ruin it.

Reactions: SigNC
Some fun new Raleigh/Tesla incompetence...

I took delivery on 9/30

I recently got a letter from my credit union- they never received the title from Tesla (and it's not like it got sent to me either)

Anybody else run into this?

• Funny
Reactions: SigNC
not that it's an excuse but just know that the Raleigh office is basically doing all the paperwork for the Raleigh and Charlotte office. Those people are busy. :)

If only Tesla had known years in advance they'd need more people (and transport options, and parking space, and service space) for a massive upscaling of # of cars sold, delivered, and serviced!