Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raleigh Sales/Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took a test drive in a Model 3 last Friday. The Tesla employee said they were looking to move so they could consolidate the Sales and Service Centers. I asked if they knew where they were moving, and she said no. Wonder where they might end up?

==
MHC

Dang, not what I was hoping to hear. It would be nice to have a nice dedicated Sales/Service office in the area

I'm hoping this happens sooner rather than later. Was just there yesterday and the service I received was downhill from what it has been. So many people and cars, no walk through of the car before handing them the key, plus they ended up scratching my dash (which they were supposed to replace, not clean) and then tried to push it off on me as if they were already there (I sent a pic of the dash in through the app with no scratches 2 days before...).

I get the impression they need more space and more bays. There are just too many Teslas in the area to service with the size of this location. Right now it seems like they're rushing through things and making mistakes (at least in my case).

• Informative
Reactions: mhcrowder
I'm from Raleigh, still have houses there, I can imagine the triangle will be Tesla nuts over the coming years. Time to expand probably. At least you have a service center. Here in Montana our closest center in 550 miles off through the wilderness..........so there's that.........

• Love
Reactions: SigNC
I'm from Raleigh, still have houses there, I can imagine the triangle will be Tesla nuts over the coming years. Time to expand probably. At least you have a service center. Here in Montana our closest center in 550 miles off through the wilderness..........so there's that.........

You certainly see 3s all over now and quite a lot with new temp tags.

Reactions: PACEMD
Just spoke with Raleigh service while my X is getting an MCU swap. They are moving into the new location on Monday! They are in desperate need of a larger facility in the area. Demand greatly exceeds the capabilities of that shop now in the Raleigh area

That location on Westgate is awful. The rock quarry across the street guarantees your vehicle was covered with a nice film of grit at pickup.

Reactions: SigNC and mhcrowder
The new service/sales location in Raleigh. Everyone at the new location seemed pretty excited to be in the new space. A welcomed change for sure. The brand exposure should see a good boost to considering its location on Glenwood Ave.

48A9879F-A323-4046-880A-849AA4287930.jpeg
15CFB21B-B229-43FE-B847-419AD97E219D.jpeg
416BF017-F662-4156-90B0-912D3A1B44FD.jpeg