Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rally palm springs!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GREETINGS!
i am setting a tentative date for a rally in palm springs, california. please let me know if you're interested in attending and participating. we will headquarter at the ace hotel in palm springs, since this is where tesla offers test drives and info when they're in town, and they also have nema 14-50 plugs available. they MIGHT give us a discount IF we can book enough rooms, and have a large enough group. the date will be, tentatively, saturday, october 1, 2011. i chose this date, because that evening is our monthly cruise night and show for the club i'm in, PSCA Home Page, and it's a really fun event. we can have our own cruising too, around the area. we can plan lunch, breakfast, dinner, etc.....all depending on who's interested and contacts me. this is all up in the air at the moment. so far, i'm the only one interested. please contact me directly, frank landfield, 760-617-7666 if interested. i am tesla roadster number 1229. let's meet, rally, and get out there and have some fun!
:)
be safe!
thanks.

All those planning on attending the OCTOBER 1st, 2011 Palm Springs rally do realize Tesla is also having an event that day in Fremont CA; it's the unveiling of the beta Model S and Tesla factory tour. Might want to reschedule the rally date.

Hey Frank--
A few questions from your New York counterpart (I am organizing a road rally for NY/CT/NJ).
1. How do you chose your route? How long it is it? Do you stop along the way?
2. Is there any other way to find Tesla owners in your local area in addition to this website? We have 6 Teslas committed but we'd love more!
3. Any advice on organizing a road rally? Is there a thread about this?
Thanks for any advice!
All my best
Anne

Just please phone me. It's easiest. Thanks. 760-617-7666.

I'd say let the rally participants democratically decide what they wanna do. Good luck!!!! :) :)
Call anytime. 760-617-7666.
Or friend me on google+, or Facebook.
Frankie Landfield

Hey Frank--
A few questions from your New York counterpart (I am organizing a road rally for NY/CT/NJ).
1. How do you chose your route? How long it is it? Do you stop along the way?
2. Is there any other way to find Tesla owners in your local area in addition to this website? We have 6 Teslas committed but we'd love more!
3. Any advice on organizing a road rally? Is there a thread about this?
Thanks for any advice!
All my best
Anne