Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ran over something now $17k bill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You’ll want a cheap roller tool for any panel. It makes it easier to ensure it adheres to the panel.
Thank you for reminding me!

I realized I would need a roller after watching some installation video's but I forgot to order one. I went with 8 mil kilmat instead of dynamat since I am not an audio aficionado trying to make things perfect... 36 square feet of kilmat is less cost than 12 square feet of dynamat. If I get ambitious I can use the other 29 feet for sound insulation in other parts of the car.

Later,

Keith

Reactions: JonB65
Thank you for reminding me!

I realized I would need a roller after watching some installation video's but I forgot to order one. I went with 8 mil kilmat instead of dynamat since I am not an audio aficionado trying to make things perfect... 36 square feet of kilmat is less cost than 12 square feet of dynamat. If I get ambitious I can use the other 29 feet for sound insulation in other parts of the car.

Later,

Keith
Not a problem.
The floor board for the back seat could use it.

Remember, you don’t need to cover the panel to receive the benefit you’re looking for.