Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I said was what's called a generalisation or something like that.

You have more money than the average joe and clearly don't like Apple. I did not have your profile type in mind when I wrote this.

If apple would include micro SD slots + a few other things it might be better ( um tesla too maybe.. but better memory than MicroSD although I have never had one crap out yet)

mp3 players and tablets are kind of nice when you can add Gigs of memory - and micro SDs are so small and cheap for 8 or 16 GBs they are like really small DVD's that can get stuck in cracks and lost in the carpet.:biggrin:

1. I saw a Merkur Scorpio on Thursday. Couldn't remember the last time I saw one. This one was in pretty good shape too! The clearcoat was separating on the hood; give it some paint and it would have looked pretty sweet.

2. Along those lines -- for reasons that I cannot explain, I have wanted a Yugo for some time now. For sheer whimsy I suppose. I realize that I'll take some heat for this, but whatever.

3. I had a piece of cake for breakfast this morning.

I'm trying to distract myself from constantly refreshing the Model S forum - hoping for more hints on when my Model S will come.
Sure, I could go to another website, but that would go too far.

You people are not helping nearly enough.

Squirrel!
dug_squirrel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.