Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pi.jpg

(5 chars)

Hey, I usually defer to the mods, but "Existence" and "Random Chit-Chat" are entirely different topics. Random chit-chat can include things that do not exist, like fictional characters (e.g. Prince Myshkin or Madam Bovary) but Existence was specifically about things that exist (e.g. those giant clams that grab scuba divers' feet in stupid adventure movies -- I've actually seen them, so I know they exist, though I don't think they ever grab people's feet). The threads should have remained separate. :mad:

:wink:

This is a thread about anything that exists.

Feel free to post topics or opinions on things that exist here.

1. I had a Pepsi today, it was yummy.

2. Maui sure is a beautiful place.

3. The Cubs are bad again this year.

Love this thread :)

Its hot as hell here today

I walked outside barefoot this morning and I think a thorn got stuck in my foot (trying to find out the best way to extract it)

What a horrible All Star game- possibly the worst of all time

Hey, I usually defer to the mods, but "Existence" and "Random Chit-Chat" are entirely different topics. Random chit-chat can include things that do not exist, like fictional characters (e.g. Prince Myshkin or Madam Bovary) but Existence was specifically about things that exist (e.g. those giant clams that grab scuba divers' feet in stupid adventure movies -- I've actually seen them, so I know they exist, though I don't think they ever grab people's feet). The threads should have remained separate. :mad:

Yes but even in the first "Existence" post there was non-sensical fiction present. Pepsi is in no way "Yummy!", I think he was thinking of "Coca-Cola Classic". :biggrin:

And the All Star game was great. The NL won. It was not very entertaining after the top of the first however. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.