Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The production rate is increasing. Nearly 300 have already been delivered. They may not make 1500 this month but Tesla's production rate is increasing exponentially. I expect ~1000 built this month (not delivered, but built).

mod note: edited some personal data out of this post.
There will be no way to prove or disprove anything you are saying.

Who cares? Let Tesla do and say whatever they want I guess....it doesn't matter.

What should the stock price be based on? ( I'm not being sarcastic )

Volkswagen lied about diesel numbers and their stock took a big hit. Maybe it shouldn't have right? Forgive and let live.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot believe you said that. I literally can't think of a better word to describe you and your posts about the ramp up.
You still don't get it. The thread isn't about me. Aren't you the least bit curious as to why I don't attack anyone in return? I don't care what people think of me else I would not be here.

Back on topic.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Chewy3
@Garlan Garner, take a chill pill dude. :) If you are so nervous now, what are you gonna do when Tesla will be squeaking out less than 2000 M3 a month instead of the promised 20,000 in December? No, I don't mean this December ;) Keep some ammo for future.
If you are so nervous because of your TSLA, sell some shares. $350 is still a very good price.

Be careful with all your Tesla bashing. Some people have recently been banned from this forum for venting against Tesla and Elon. You would think the ones hurling constant personal attacks on other posters will be the ones.
Apparently, being negative (or even neutral fact checker) about Tesla is not liked by some mod gods, or their gods.;)

...Be careful with all your Tesla bashing. Some people have recently been banned from this forum for venting against Tesla and Elon. You would think the ones hurling constant personal attacks on other posters will be the ones.
Apparently, being negative (or even neutral fact checker) about Tesla is not liked by some mod gods, or their gods.;)

Evidence?

The only time I have seen people banned is for making personal attacks or abuse which clearly are against forum rules.
There's plenty of criticism about Tesla on here, some of it more warranted than others, some I can agree with and some patently nonsense imo, but I don't see it being removed.

The mods do a very even handed job from what I can see, and it seems unfair to bash them for their hard work.

Some people have recently been banned from this forum for venting against Tesla and Elon. You would think the ones hurling constant personal attacks on other posters will be the ones.
I'd like to see evidence of this as well.

In the meantime, you can read through the Terms and Rules to understand what's allowed and not allowed on the site. Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, for instance, is a prohibited offense.

@Garlan Garner, ...

Be careful with all your Tesla bashing.

I don't think Garlan has been bashing, at least not outright. It is the constant posting on, worrying about, fretting over, and calling into question anything about production in every thread that is remotely related to it. That has been soul crushingly tiresome....

If you recall from the Model X ramp up, we were assigned a VIN a few weeks before delivery. My employee contact was told to expect delivery at the end of this month to early October from the Tesla rep but he doesn’t have a VIN on MyTesla yet?

I'd like to see evidence of this as well.

In the meantime, you can read through the Terms and Rules to understand what's allowed and not allowed on the site. Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, for instance, is a prohibited offense.

Are sunshade related post exempted?

I don't think Garlan has been bashing, at least not outright. It is the constant posting on, worrying about, fretting over, and calling into question anything about production in every thread that is remotely related to it. That has been soul crushingly tiresome....
I have the boy that cry wolf on ignore, cleans up these M3 threads nicely. If y'all can just stop repeating the same response to him, that'd be perfect. TIA.

Reactions: SageBrush
. Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, for instance, is a prohibited offense.
Highest production VIN in the wild

Would suggesting that the VIN attached to the first Model 3 to reach the top of Pikes Peak or Mt. Evans be the one searched for be considered disrupting the normal flow of dialogue?

Thanks. as I am not bashing.

However, as we all know.... reading anything of mine is strictly voluntary.

@Chewy3 what in the world are you disagreeing with?

Chewy3 rated your post Disagree in the thread Highest production VIN in the wild.

Chewy3 rated your post Disagree in the thread Highest production VIN in the wild.

Chewy3 rated your post Disagree in the thread Off Topic Chatter from the Pictures thread.

Chewy3 rated your post Disagree in the thread Off Topic Chatter from the Pictures thread.

Why are you trolling my posts?

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Cloxxki and Stolz25
You really need to look into this thread. It's the third time we're sending you here:
FAQ: Checklist of features for new owners to share

327D1278-67D6-4AE7-BD61-E18041FBAFBE.png

Reactions: Chewy3
You have 5,400+ posts...I have disagreed with 5 of them. Mostly because you keep wasting space in threads such as this, or shockingly I don't agree with your statements (I'm 3% sure that's why the 'disagree' button exists')

249 current VIN to beat

I agree. We can all acknowledge that some folks aren't happy with the progress and move on. I am quite interested in the original topic - to see the increasing rate of vehicles hitting the road.

Just what I'm doing. Stating that they haven't been accountable to their own statements. Nothing illegal or immoral or that violates forum rules is it?

This lack of ramp could indeed be why my estimated delivery for AWD has moved back by a few months ( a year out now ) as others have also. Going to pass on AWD to get my Model 3 sooner, anyone else doing the same?

So you are saying you are going to hold Tesla accountable by continuously posting in an enthusiast forum? Is this like a form of protest for you? You understand that it is a disruption to those of us who just want to read about the various topics in the forum right? You can see why people are asking you to either stop, or re-direct your comments to a more specific thread right? The fact that you don't heed the other member's requests is very disrespectful to us. You might not personally insult people, but you do indeed disrespect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.