Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your insults really necessary?

If you find pointing out you either didn't read, didn't understand, (or both) what you were quoting insulting I might suggest reading more closely in the future?

How could Whole Mars have 2 pages of notes for a release but not the release?

Because an employee leaked them to someone else, who posted them, and Whole Mars saw that leak.

Which is why he is clearly asking an employee to provide the rest

If HE had V11 then he would already have the full notes and not be asking for them

It's baffling you were confused the first time, moreso after having it pointed out to you clearly and still somehow being confused about it.

Speaking of straw men, I never said FSD is not still Level 2. I dispute your claim that "It's a LONG way from actual self driving. Like crazy long."

Given that even wide L2 release is going to be over 7 years after Elon said L4+ was largely solved, your dispute appears poorly constructed and entirely without evidence.

Are you in the beta at all BTW? Doesn't sound like it if you think any of the stuff Elon promised 6-7 years ago is NOT still a long way off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Matias
If you find pointing out you either didn't read, didn't understand, (or both) what you were quoting insulting I might suggest reading more closely in the future?
So you deny insulting me. Got it.

Because an employee leaked them to someone else, who posted them, and Whole Mars saw that leak.
I don't see evidence that Whole Mars got 2 pages of notes from a Twitter post. I see only one partial page posted by Teslascope (which is whom you named before editing your post). But you might be correct. And it doesn't matter.

The argument about the imminence of Level 4 FSD is apparently endless and definitely pointless. We'll know more fairly soon, maybe in a few weeks. The fact that it is much later than Elon first estimated is not in dispute, so you don't need to keep repeating that.

And no, I don't have FSD Beta. I've only seen videos of it driving in extremely complex situations without intervention. And that was earlier versions without "single stack".

Last edited:
I just asked my friend brother’s cousin and he was offended by it, so I would appreciate if Krash added that word to his banned vocabulary list of words to look out for while he is on his forum patrol.
I'm dating a person named Cindi. Should I be offended and insist she change it to Cindy or not date anymore?

I don't see evidence that Whole Mars got 2 pages of notes from a Twitter post.

Good thing I didn't say that EITHER.

You seem incredibly bad at reading what people actually wrote (me and Whole Mars both)

. But you might be correct. And it doesn't matter.

It does though.

Because your original post was claiming V11 went to non-employees and your evidence was Whole Mars post.

In which he clearly DID NOT HAVE V11 because he was asking for an EMPLOYEE to provide him the full release notes.

Which he wouldn't need if he had V11.

You didn't read, or didn't understand, the thing you tried to use as a source for your inaccurate claim about the V11 release.

If you think you being wrong doesn't matter there's not much cause to discuss anything further at all, is there?

The argument about the imminence of Level 4 FSD is apparently endless and definitely pointless. We'll know more fairly soon, maybe in a few weeks.

No, we really won't.

V11 is still L2.

We know this from the release notes- and from Teslas own statements to government agencies about what the city streets code is... explictly L2 and never intended to be more

L4 will be NEW code that is not yet in testing (publicly) at all and coming later. Likely much later.

And no, I don't have FSD Beta

Clearly.

If you did you wouldn't think L4 was imminent.

Reactions: Matias
I largely agree with Knightshade regarding substance but PeterJA is right. Criticize his opinions all you want but you didn't need to question his education. Btw, I was a physics/psychology double major, and the social sciences are nothing like the hard sciences. Math and scientific principles can be applied to social sciences but results will always be somewhat vague and can never be correctly applied same way 100% because you're dealing with irrational human beings.

Ok if I refer to it as V1i? I don't want to offend anyone.........
I just asked my friend brother’s cousin and he was offended by it, so I would appreciate if Krash added that word to his banned vocabulary list of words to look out for while he is on his forum patrol.

This is exactly the reason homophobic slurs are banned.

Commonly known slurs…. sure, you can ban them. I can’t get myself to acknowledge self-proclaimed “slurs” the alphabet communities have taken upon themselves to find offensive though.
I’m really not sure what the issue is here. Are you saying that only some people’s experiences and reactions are valid? Do you lack empathy? Do you consider your desire to say certain words more important than a forum owner’s desire to do what they want on their forum including empowering mods to ban harmful language? Are you sensitive to rejection and felt like the gentle education on the impact of your words was a rejection? Are you concerned that we’re judging you for not knowing the impact of your words? Are you reliving a past experience?

A simple “my bad, thanks” can go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.