Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear the wrath of Bubble Boy!!!! :O
bubble boy.jpg

i'm not here to argue and debate--i'm looking for good information backed up with cold hard facts. When someone makes up contrived and hypothetical examples in order to extend useless argumentative conversation, then in my mind they are just trolling for an argument for the sake of argument. Those that like to argue might try: http://www.masterdebaters.com and get their fill...

You're in the wrong thread. This one is in regards to if a moderator can be put on ignore or not.

No this was the right thread. dsm gave me some negative reputation for my earlier post. Then i can't put him on the ignore list either--seems an abuse of power that he can neg my rep but i can't put him on the list to ignore his plentiful profound posts. i don't have time to read a bunch of chit-chat and blather so i use the ignore list for my benefit--remember that which is written without pain is read without pleasure.

FYI, the poster appears legit from my end, and is/was in a difficult situation. Lets give the benefit of the doubt.
It's difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt given that the things he has stated don't remotely begin to add up. Furthermore, when brand new poster registers and the first thing he says is that he's gonna push his car over a cliff and asks for lawyer recommendations, he loses credibility.

He could be completely telling the truth and bhuwan, myself, linkster, and eco5280 could be completely wrong in our interpretation of his statements. However I think any reasonable person looking at the statements he made would see a whole lot of red flags and it's legitimate to point those out, especially since we have all done so in a reasonable tone.

Honestly - he REGISTERED FOR THIS FORUM in a place with no cell service and using the in-car browser. Let that sink in for a second. And like I said - he can somehow call a tow truck but not Tesla. I had to pull the batteries out of my troll meter because the beeping was driving me crazy.

FYI, the poster appears legit from my end, and is/was in a difficult situation. Lets give the benefit of the doubt.

It's difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt given that the things he has stated don't remotely begin to add up. Furthermore, when brand new poster registers and the first thing he says is that he's gonna push his car over a cliff and asks for lawyer recommendations, he loses credibility.

He could be completely telling the truth and bhuwan, myself, linkster, and eco5280 could be completely wrong in our interpretation of his statements. However I think any reasonable person looking at the statements he made would see a whole lot of red flags and it's legitimate to point those out, especially since we have all done so in a reasonable tone.

Honestly - he REGISTERED FOR THIS FORUM in a place with no cell service and using the in-car browser. Let that sink in for a second. And like I said - he can somehow call a tow truck but not Tesla. I had to pull the batteries out of my troll meter because the beeping was driving me crazy.

doug is right. It's not always the case that someone appears legit from our end, but in this case, benefit of the doubt is in order.

Mods - Fair enough. But note that people have already provided a plethora of helpful answers. We're just pointing out logical incongruities with the proposed situation.

OP - Please post a pic of the car on the tow truck. Why haven't you called Tesla if you can call a tow truck? Maybe they have a quick fix for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.