Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S Dash Cam Clips

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wk057

Former Tesla Tinkerer
Feb 23, 2014
X
Hi guys...

So, I have a dash cam in my P85D and one in my wife's P85. Every now and then we're catching clips of stuff that I figured would be fun to share. I didn't see a random dash cam clips thread, so, maybe get this thread going with video clips from S dash cams showing whatever craziness you encounter on normal drives.

I'll kick things off with this one:

Driver of the Day (Dash Cam) - 2015-12-12 - YouTube

Copy/paste of my video description: So, was driving along a 2-lane road and this guy decided to just pull out of a driveway without looking. I was going about ~52 MPH, slowed to 22 MPH in response. So, instead of just acknowledging he was an idiot and moving on, he decides to try to wave me past while maintaining about 30 MPH in a no-passing zone with a 45 MPH speed limit. I can't see to safely pass (it is a no passing zone after all) so I don't. After a little of this he just pulls over into a drainage ditch by a side street and continues to wave me past. Looks safe enough, so I do, and then he pulls out at full speed (not as fast as my P85D, obviously) behind me. lol. What a jack***.

Whole incident looks more calm in the video than it actually was.

Lot's of S's with dash cams... what've ya'll got? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys...

So, I have a dash cam in my P85D and one in my wife's P85. Every now and then we're catching clips of stuff that I figured would be fun to share. I didn't see a random dash cam clips thread, so, maybe get this thread going with video clips from S dash cams showing whatever craziness you encounter on normal drives.

I believe this is the thread you were looking for:

Dashcam video bucket

(Check out my videos in posts 88 and 105.)

Last edited:
Hi guys...

I'll kick things off with this one:

Driver of the Day (Dash Cam) - 2015-12-12 - YouTube

Copy/paste of my video description: So, was driving along a 2-lane road and this guy decided to just pull out of a driveway without looking. I was going about ~52 MPH, slowed to 22 MPH in response. So, instead of just acknowledging he was an idiot and moving on, he decides to try to wave me past while maintaining about 30 MPH in a no-passing zone with a 45 MPH speed limit. I can't see to safely pass (it is a no passing zone after all) so I don't. After a little of this he just pulls over into a drainage ditch by a side street and continues to wave me past. Looks safe enough, so I do, and then he pulls out at full speed (not as fast as my P85D, obviously) behind me. lol. What a jack***.

Whole incident looks more calm in the video than it actually was.

Lot's of S's with dash cams... what've ya'll got? :)

Like the way this was done with the rear cam insert and music. As a viewer it felt like you were going much faster than ~52 though.

Last edited by a moderator: