Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome!
Still amazing that thing can fly, and move as fast as it does/did.

you should see the new one they are building...Lockheed Martin's currently building the 'Son of Blackbird'. Mach 6+ and armed. So fast that by the time your radar can pick it up (that is, if it even CAN pick it up), it'll be too late and you'll already be blown to bits before you even have the chance to move.

Just saw this (a few days late)! Yeah, getting the sound proofing upgrades, rear back up camera, updated double DIN, and putting on the winter wheels!

The Roadster is back in Utah now, with the winter wheels just in time for the big storm. The roadster with winter tires does very well, but she's definitely not shiny and clean like in that picture now...

I still have yet to see a roadster on the roads in Utah.

Tesla meets General Patton!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 955
OMG I'm getting old! I actually flew that airplane in the left background. Thought to be fair (to me) they were all older than me!Where was that pic taken?
To be fair, here is one with an airframe I've flown. That's what happens when your fleet is 50+ years old... Hope I can drive my model s for 50 years and still be beating the hell out of it on a daily basis.

The t-38 was probably the only cockpit I've spent a good amount of time in at was more exhilarating than the cockpit of the model s. the model I flew had a nice glass cockpit too...

this was at Edwards afb... A nice little shortcut between tejon ranch and Barstow if you have access. Saves about 10 miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 918