Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a nice P85D on the street in Minneapolis yesterday. Had 21" rims but didn't see if they were stock tires (not good for cold weather) or they were winter or all-season tires. It was below 32 when I took this pic.

IMG_4225.JPG

And I also saw another "Model S" at the Minneapolis Institute of Art:

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

maybe I'm just getting bored waiting for my own delivery... (you know, repeatedly refreshing My Tesla page all day, endlessly reading every TMC subforum...)
so I thought I'd chime in on this thread, even though on any typical day around these parts I might spot at least 4 or 5 different Model S driving around town. So not so rare anymore, but this time I was walking and snapped a pic. Charging at the community centre, a white 85 with personalized plates visiting from out of town (welcome!)
IMG_3490.JPG

Ok this won't make sense to ... 99,980/100,000-ish owners, assuming there's now about 20 or so Model S in Victoria by now. But seeing 3 in the space of ½ hour has to warrant a post.
1. In front of Royal Oak School about 6:05pm, being dark I couldn't see the colour or plate; I was walking to the parking lot
2. 15 minutes later, exchanged waves at intersection Douglas & Broughton with what looked either silver or titanium with a personalized plate; howdy!
3. Just down the street from the wave, a parked MC red