Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
a6yrypah.jpg

PrerFlight Parking PHL. One black charging and another white just in an indoor parking spot.

Last edited:
At the service center yesterday having a coolant pump replaced. Tampa SC is now a store/SC, and has a nice enclosed area for new cars waiting for their forever homes. They said they are delivering about 10 a week there now, while I was there, someone was taking delivery of a beautiful brown with 19s (all the cars I could see awaiting delivery had 19s, about 8 cars I would guess)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, saw this white beauty parked next to a black Fisker Karma in downtown St Pete last night. The MS had the windows down, and it was parked there for quite a while. We thought that was a little odd. Sorry for the crappy pic, my non-tech savvy better half took it since I accidentally left my phone in my MS several blocks away. He's no photographer!
image.jpg

This is a longshot I saw a white model S in Landenberg Pennsylvania turning onto Broad Run Road from Saw Mill Road. yesterday morning trudging through the snow. Looks like it may be a new owner because I haven't seen this MS before. Hope you had a safe drive!

I saw this Tesla between Lawton, OK and Oklahoma City. I've been a Tesla fan for years, but this is the first time I've actually seen one in person. I was so excited when I saw it in my rear view mirror!
View attachment 45384
I drove that stretch every other weekend for a year and a half... Glad those days are in the past. Seeing Model S's would have made it more interesting.

I saw (I think) the same white MS that I posted a photo of a couple weeks ago, again at Halstead Square. This time we were both looking for parking, passed each other and waved. Also, jcadman22, I've seen a black P85 around Ballston several times as well -- my office is there too.

And while I'm posting to this thread, I saw three last weekend on my way from home to Tyson's Corner and back (~20 minutes total driving time): a grey one passed my house while I was unloading bicycles from the trunk, a black one that merged from 495S onto 123W (I waved), and I can't even remember the color of the third one, which I think I saw near my house in Falls Church. :) In general I've been seeing a lot more around the DC/NoVA area lately. Hello to all of you if you're reading this. :)

Where I live in Calgary, Teslas are pretty rare and to be honest, I'm very bad at spotting Teslas. A couple of days I was driving down 26 Avenue S.W. (meaningless to most of you but in case the owner is reading) and saw a car coming towards me flashing its lights at me. I was just thinking "those headlights are cool - look just like..." and I realized it was a red (possibly signature) Tesla coming towards me I only just had time to wave and smile let alone take a picture. Given how few of these cars are around I'm guessing this could have been either 85Kwh or Grassy Knoel.