Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A beautiful red MS, tan interior, with 21" rims parked next to my blue MS yesterday at a Kaiser Anaheim. Belong to anyone on this board? Wonder if it's a co-worker or patient's. Didn't take a pic cuz it was at night at the end of my shift, and my camera phone sucks.

Edit: The red MS looks really good parked next to my blue MS. Should add a white MS on July 4th and park together. =)

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
My blue model S has two sister cars in my business park in Westlake Village. Enjoy the company. All blue.

I believe there are five or six Model S in the Victoria area, and we rarely see each other. Yesterday on Gorge Road near Washington I noticed a MC red just before it passed by. Not sure if the red was visiting, or lives here. I had just finished drying my car off from its wash when I noticed a bystander taking significant interest. We started chatting, and I ended up taking him for a ride. He bought TSLA at $28, but he's waiting for the pickup truck. When I said "hey, there's another one" I don't think he was quick enough to recognize the MC red's headlights before it was gone.

Brand spanking new GORGEOUS blue Tesla arriving in Wexford area (still had the "Zero Emissions" plate on it) this weekend, as caught by my dashcam.

Congratulations to the new owner and hope to see you running about the area-- urban beautification!

JakeP-- note the SHINY reflection in my own car's hood... how CLEAN. Ooooo..... Ahh......

15460008pic1.jpg

15460008pic1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Newscutter, I can barely see from the glare off that shiny hood. First time it has seen sunshine in quite a few months, no?

I am gonna bet this is my neighbor, who drove his new baby back to Wexford from Columbus over the weekend. Absolutely gorgeous, indeed! Here are a couple of decidedly less random shots of the same car, meeting mine for the first time:

T Blue 1.JPG
T Blue 2.JPG

7 on a car carrier in Louisiana

Driving down I-10 in Louisiana towards New Orleans I came across this car carrier with 7 new MS cars on board in assorted colors. This picture was taken as they were crossing the Mississippi River bridge in Baton Rouge. They may have been going to New Orleans or further east even, on their way to Florida.

Teslas over the Mississippi.jpg

Just saw a white Model S outside Petco in Lee's Summit (Kansas City) yesterday. I'm dying to see a Model S up close and actually sit in one. I've seen a couple Model S in the wild but feel awkward about randomly getting up close and inspecting someone else's car so I've never gotten up close. I did visit the Tesla St. Louis store but that was a waste of my time; nothing to see or do there without a scheduled test drive.

Just saw a white Model S outside Petco in Lee's Summit (Kansas City) yesterday. I'm dying to see a Model S up close and actually sit in one. I've seen a couple Model S in the wild but feel awkward about randomly getting up close and inspecting someone else's car so I've never gotten up close. I did visit the Tesla St. Louis store but that was a waste of my time; nothing to see or do there without a scheduled test drive.

Reach out to local forum members? That is how I got my first ride in a Tesla (Roadster). Most of us aren't that bad.

Just schedule a test drive.

Saw three Model S on my way to work this morning: 1) brown on the inner loop of the Capital Beltway, 2) dolphin gray northbound on the Clara Barton Parkway around 8:30, and then 3) green in Arlington, VA. Good morning and thanks for the rainbow of colors! Looking forward to a few more on the way home :)