Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To the Driver of the Blue (Black?) MS on 5S Last Night

I was trying sooooooo hard to not give you a thumbs-up through the sunroof of my Celica (that looks like a Mad Max refugee) because you were tailgating me, but as I took possession of a hole in the next lane (which, weirdly, was moving faster than #1), my thumb was COMPELLED to pop out of my car.

It seems to be an involuntary reaction.

NW Portland, gorgeous white.

ynyje8av.jpg

Btrflyl8e, post 2649:
Orlando, that might have been me. 4/25 weekend. (First post)
We were in Orlando, taking our first road trip from Miami. Checking out Hilton timeshare at SeaWorld. Then on to Ocala to see my brother. A lot of firsts, seconds & thirds. Port St Lucie (PSL) SC to Port Orange to Orlando, then Port Orange to Ocala, then Port Orange to PSL to home. First SC visits. Orlando back to Port Orange had a bit of range anxiety, but no problems. Love this vehicle.
Saw another S at PSL SC with an awesome license plate: "SHHHHH"

Ordered 2/28/14, Delivered 4/11/14, just over 1000 miles now.
Kent

Aw, too bad my pics were so crappy. You can't zoom in to see the driver. Maybe it WAS you!

My missed connection today:

You, red MS in front of me on the 275 on ramp from Gandy, heading east
Me, passing you to make sure you saw me!
We both took the Roosevelt exit and turned in to Carillon. I turned left to go to the St Anthony's gym, you went straight.

Aw, too bad my pics were so crappy. You can't zoom in to see the driver. Maybe it WAS you!

My missed connection today:

You, red MS in front of me on the 275 on ramp from Gandy, heading east
Me, passing you to make sure you saw me!
We both took the Roosevelt exit and turned in to Carillon. I turned left to go to the St Anthony's gym, you went straight.

Wasn't me, but I used to live in Carillon Pkwy, brings back memories of the area reading your description - this was way before the Model S, but the Florida hwy's would be a fun place to cruise!

I think I just saw my first Michigan Tesla! It happened so fast, I just caught it out of the corner of my eye. I was heading East on I-96, they were heading West, between Lansing and Grand Rapids about 4:15 pm today. It might have been green, but it's overcast so I'm not positive. Hopefully someone on here can confirm that it actually was the elusive Mid-Michigan Tesla that I spotted!
I hope it's true! I hate those corner-of-the-eye or too-distant-to-be-sure sightings. I've only been tracking sightings that I could confirm with certainty to be Model S. My first sighting was the best, when I (or the coworker who was driving) was pulling into a parking lot as it was leaving. I had a great view of the front and right side and a bit of the back. The whole sighting lasted maybe a whopping 10 seconds, at least it felt like it. I have blurry dashcam videos for 3 other sightings that I might post later once I chop up the raw footage. As far as I can tell, there are no active TMC members near where I saw any of them.

Was flipping through an entertainment mag at doctor's office yesterday and was happily surprised to see that Brad and Angelina haul their kids in a Tesla!

- - - Updated - - -

Saw a white MS near King of Prussia on Route 202 going towards West Chester around 6:15-6:30pm on Tuesday. PA plate ended in XXX- 0222 I think. Couldn't slow down/stop to snap a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 740
I'm in Copenhagen, Denmark, for a conference. It just happens that the Eurovision Song Contest finale is here, too. I saw a while P85 with official Eurovision markings on it. I spoke to the driver, apparently Tesla provided 6 loaners for VIP cars. I didn't have my phone with me, though, so no pics, sorry.

IMG_1859 - Copy (2).jpg

Pulled into the local supermarket on a busy Saturday afternoon and lo and behold - the only open spot was next to this green beauty!! Didn't get a chance to meet "stalk" as my kid said, the owner. No comments on the newbie curb overhang please!! Beginners luck!!

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about doubling down on the photo. Mod if you can edit one out, go for it. I don't know how. Thx.

Attachments

• IMG_1859.JPG
    IMG_1859.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 611