Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, why paint "no parking" lines in front of parking spaces? How does that work?

OK, I think it just means don't park in the middle of the road, believe it or not. Where the Teslas park is outside the fire lane. The fire lane begins at the nose of the Tesla (at the end of the parking space right at the red painted line) and goes to the other side of the street. This is a picture of what they're trying to get across I think:
fire lanes.jpg

Took a road trip to Michigan for my daughter's wedding. I'll post a picture of the bridal Tesla, with ribbons and all (it looked sweet), when I get the pictures. In the mean time - two Illinois Teslas at the supercharger in St Josephs, Michigan on our way back.

View attachment 50267
You've established that yours is the blue one. I have a grey but make no claims about my parking ability versus the one in the picture (haven't received my BC personalized plates yet anyway!!). However, both cars' license plates end in "xxx EL" - just curious - related? or coincidence? Hope I'm not prying.

Sorry I didn't get a pic, but I saw a black MS on Peña Blvd on the way to Denver International Airport this morning at about 8:45. It was a brand new one; it still had temporary tags.

It was the first time I saw a Tesla "in the wild" (The only other time I've seen a Tesla in person was at the Park Meadows Mall store.) They aren't anywhere near as common here in Colorado as they apparently are in California.