Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HkzuOsu.png

OanPUag.png

Was pretty shocked to see another Tesla at the parents' preview for North Allegheny HS Marching Band tonight. The green ones are becoming downright commonplace though, right JakeP? Not like the more rare "classic" greys.:tongue:

I came right before it started and zipped out back to work right after so whoever this is never saw my car parked across the road. Would love to meet 'em over coffee sometime though. Drop us a note!

IMG_4986.JPG

IMG_4903.JPG

My second ever sighting, this time a bit closer to home: it was on Northbound Union Blvd in front of the Galileo School in Colorado Springs. I was going the other direction, so I only caught a brief glimpse; it was either black or green.

I wonder how many Teslas there are in Colorado Springs.

I meant to post this yesterday morning: Saw a Model S on the side of the road on I-270 North in MD on Friday morning (8/22/14) about 9:15am.

I was in the left lane and had no chance to cross 3 lanes of traffic to stop in time to be anywhere close enough to render assistance, but I sure tried to look for an opportunity to do so.. it would simply have been unsafe.

I hope everything was OK...

My second ever sighting, this time a bit closer to home: it was on Northbound Union Blvd in front of the Galileo School in Colorado Springs. I was going the other direction, so I only caught a brief glimpse; it was either black or green.

I wonder how many Teslas there are in Colorado Springs.

I know of at least one. I spent three days there last May (a year and a half ago), and low and behold there was one whose owner worked at the building right next to the hotel I was staying in. It was an awesome chance to show my family the car I was about to get (I was about 3 weeks from delivery).

Was pretty shocked to see another Tesla at the parents' preview for North Allegheny HS Marching Band tonight. The green ones are becoming downright commonplace though, right JakeP? Not like the more rare "classic" greys.:tongue:

I came right before it started and zipped out back to work right after so whoever this is never saw my car parked across the road. Would love to meet 'em over coffee sometime though. Drop us a note!

View attachment 57160

View attachment 57159

Dang that green looks gorgeous. Maybe when the kids get back to school, we will find out whose parents got a new Tesla. Good thing I have TST rims to set me apart, at this rate I could get list in the crowd of green Teslas in the 'Burgh!

Coming to the end of our second week in Chicago, I spotted my 8th MS since arrival here. Was not close or angled enough to warrant a thumbs up or wave but as it disappeared into the distance, I felt a twinge of remorse- it had Florida license plates and here I was using my ICE minivan. Well, as they say - no guts no glory. :redface:

Found!

Ha! Too funny, but my family and I were at Rita's having dessert when a grey Tesla pulled into the lot next to our car...turns out it was the original poster of this pic of our car! :smile: We had dessert together and swapped Tesla and band stories. Nice to meet you guys!

Forgot to ask, what does your son play in band? See you in the trenches!

Later!
Dawn

View attachment 57160

View attachment 57159

Ha! Too funny, but my family and I were at Rita's having dessert when a grey Tesla pulled into the lot next to our car...turns out it was the original poster of this pic of our car! :smile: We had dessert together and swapped Tesla and band stories. Nice to meet you guys!

Later!
Dawn

Nabbed, indeed!

Alto Saxophone-- tends to be near the 40 yard line a lot.
Great to meet you as well! Honored to have prompted your first post.
You have some catching up to do! :wink:

Later!
Dawn

Hey Dawn, if you had a woman in a white Honda Pilot stop next to you in Ingomar in traffic and attempt to chat, that was my wife stopping to ask me where I was going. But of course you were not me, though your car looks identical to mine!