Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... and it was (I presume) perfectly photographed by a man. Well, an OK photo anyway. So what?
There have been posts previously on TMC about women not being as able as men when it comes to buying cars, driving cars and parking cars.

The thought behind adding that part: To not let someone erroneously jump to the conclusion that it was driven by a man, even though that statistically may be more likely at this point.

Re: My photography skills: I just grabbed my Iphone and pressed the button. I don’t really know photography basics. I did frame it so to not include any familiar surroundings though. Just in case.

Today, I saw a white one, followed by a red one.
I saw that white one before, it had the solid white, tan nappa leather, panoramic sunroof, tech package, sound studio, 85 kwh, and obeche wood gloss.

- - - Updated - - -

This was a year ago, but I just made my account today.
1904162_656303187783452_7811474616978769810_n.jpg

This is a Blue Metallic Model S with 21-inch Silver wheels and a tan interior.

Last edited:
I was in Yosemite the week of 10 Feb. and saw this there that day, I believe. It is superficially just like my own (green, 19in wheels). I checked Plugshare and found three charge points in the valley, and zero gas stations.

View attachment 44327
?Beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

found this.... ouch.....

7c53bfaa9ea111e38f1d121190b145cb_8.jpg
Could've been mine. :crying:I want one!

I didn't get a good look, but I believe I saw a dolphin grey at 5:28pm on SB M-53 taking the 23 Mile exit. The DRL was off and the parking light opposite the blinker was on. Tried reproducing for a confidence boost after pulling into my dark garage and couldn't, I think I just need to try in the light.

Edit: Tried with light and still couldn't get parking lights to stay on without DRL. This is looking like it may be a false sighting. :(

Last edited:
Parked on Harvard St. in Brookline MA yesterday afternoon. When I came back to my car a near-twin (except P and had gray interior) was parked in front of me.
esaje8e2.jpg

As I got ready to pull out a passing truck driver asked "so is it fast?" I replied "yes but not as fast as his, that's the performance model". Suddenly a blonde appeared on the sidewalk and said "that's 'hers' - it's mine". Apologies for the wrong assumption.

As he started to drive off, the truck driver said "I guess they only come in one color?"

Other than FLDarren's shiny red MS (not random, he stopped by to show me his lighted T on the back), I hadn't seen another one in weeks until yesterday. On my way to lunch with a coworker, we passed a black MS. It was heading south on MacDill in S Tampa as we were heading north. The driver gave a big wave as I waved back. I was hoping I'd finally appear as someone's random sighting :crying: