Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It might be more accepted in Co to park in multiple spots. The outback near us is always packed, parking in multiple spots would certainly upset someone, so I just drop the family off at the door and park in the back 40 away from any and everything :biggrin:.

17 people who got brilliantly shamed for parking like an ahole | Parking Revenge | Someecards
Here is one I spotted in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. I see a few on the road, but not many.
Grey P85D in the parking lot of an Outback.

Pulled in to the car wash[1] last week and noticed this in my rear-camera:
IMG_0450a.jpg

We chatted afterward, and his car is even earlier than my May 2013 S... his is late 2012. There are 3 of us around my home area now... I ended up with a white one behind me this morning.

[1] Cue comments about the dangers of car washes.... hasn't been an issue for me and this ain't the thread...

It might be more accepted in Co to park in multiple spots. The outback near us is always packed, parking in multiple spots would certainly upset someone, so I just drop the family off at the door and park in the back 40 away from any and everything :biggrin:.

I'd never intentionally park like that... begging to get keyed. Between a tight spot and the risk of getting ding'd, or doing that and asking to get vandalized, I'll take my risk with dings.

Of course, if there's a 3rd option to park further away I'd take that... but that's not always an option depending on the location.

No pic 'cause I was on the phone but about 50 miles to Mitchell, SD from Murdo, on the Westbound side was a Sig Red (we were heading East in our Blue) about 10 minutes ago (3:30pm CDT, May 5th) forgot to train my wife (who is driving this leg) on how to flash the lights to say "hi". Anyone here?

No pic, again, 'cause we were "orienting" ourselves and heading into Chicago from Aurora...

The nice red Model S that slowed down to greet us in the fast lane and zoomed off yesterday. We were the blue S from California in the #2 lane going at the speed limit (55) not sure where we were headed next, so being efficient with our consumption.

I see Model Esses regularly enough around here in the Northern VA & Rockville MD areas that I don't post here much any more...

However on Tuesday I was at work in Rockville turning from Halpine Rd. in to the small shopping center (where yummy Armands Pizza is located) when I saw a gray car out of the corner of my eye exiting the Congressional Plaza shopping center on the other side of Halpine. It was either a Lotus or a Roadster. I stole enough of an additional glance over my shoulder to recognize the Tesla Shield emblem on the front.

They are rare enough that I felt it warranted posting[1]. I gave him a thumbs up thru the open pano roof of my Blue Ess... he returned a headlight flash.

Nice ride my man...

[1]Thus breaking the premise of the thread title, sorry

I see Model Esses regularly enough around here in the Northern VA & Rockville MD areas that I don't post here much any more...

However on Tuesday I was at work in Rockville turning from Halpine Rd. in to the small shopping center (where yummy Armands Pizza is located) when I saw a gray car out of the corner of my eye exiting the Congressional Plaza shopping center on the other side of Halpine. It was either a Lotus or a Roadster. I stole enough of an additional glance over my shoulder to recognize the Tesla Shield emblem on the front.

They are rare enough that I felt it warranted posting[1]. I gave him a thumbs up thru the open pano roof of my Blue Ess... he returned a headlight flash.

Nice ride my man...

[1]Thus breaking the premise of the thread title, sorry

They are great, there is a thread for Random Roadsters - Random Roadster Sightings