Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
I was going to start the same thread title, but see you beat me to it.

The Random Model S Sightings and Random Roadster Sightings threads were both very popular.

Now that we have some production X on the road, I suppose we could start off with this from Twitter:
Bubba Murarka on Twitter:
CQP9PNtUkAAhIAL.jpg

Reactions: dragonxt

trils0n

2013 P85
Feb 12, 2013
SF Bay Area
Haha, the video of from the same twitter as that picture with Mr. Jurvetson driving in the rain is great. "I want my rain to go up and over" Lol. Could be a line from a certain TV show.

aronth5

Long Time Follower
Supporting Member
May 8, 2010
Boston Suburb
Actually I think Elon is looking for the two fellas to help him get free of the falcon wing door that has him pinned against the other car.
Just kidding of course:smile:
It is interesting to see the X with just one wing up. Usually every photo shows both wings raised.

MorrisonHiker

S 100D 2021.32.20
Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
No, I think the Founders' vehicles are considered real production vehicles, not "mules".
Yep. That was a rhetorical question, asking why the image was posted in the wrong thread. The moderator had since moved all of those messages from the X mules thread to this thread, as I suggested.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC