Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a Tesla Engineer pull up with this beauty at the Harris Ranch Supercharger around 2:00pm Sunday. He was testing it on a road trip with his significant other. Super nice, answered a lot of questions and let everyone get close.

View attachment 102870View attachment 102867

Take a look at those front brake calipers - is it just the angle, or are they larger than those on the S?

Are the tinted windows standard? Or offered as an option by Tesla Motors, or aftermarket?

Idk. I know the windshield tint is standard because, like the pano on the S, it goes over your head and exposes you to sunlight. I would imagine the same would apply to the upper portion of the Falcon Door, but I'm unsure of the regular side window area. I don't recall seeing the tint in other images, but I also wasn't looking for them to really notice.

Some new ones at the Tesla Plant....Sorry not close enough for VIN....

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg
IMG_0405.jpg
IMG_0406.jpg

Almost makes me want to change my order back to White. Looks cool with the doors open, but as I've said many times already, Tesla should display that car w the doors closed. It's beautiful.

oh, and the spoiler is up. Huh?

I ordered pearl white/tan, so this is nice to see. However I opted for the black headliner, because at least on the S the light headliner and tan clashed a bit. On the X it looks like they are a better match.

I am as big a fan of Tesla, and especially Model X (mine comes pretty soon) as I could ever imagine being........ But UGH!!!! The backs of those seats in SHINY black plastic are just HIDEOUS!!!!! Such a major flaw. They look horrible, they will scratch, scuff... just ick

What coincidence[emoji23], same situation here. But my wife has a preference for a rather dark color, like black or midnight grey. Which is OK for me... (Didn't we already have a black MS...?)

I agree, blue MX on black with white seats is a great combination and my first choice. My wife thinks the front looks better in dark and white looks 'too big'.

This was my original color combo choice but my wife overruled (the X is hers). I think it looks great. I have a feeling white is going to be the most popular choice for awhile.