Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn't post earlier because I couldn't take pictures, but I saw a red MX parked on Chicago Ave. just outside Abbott Children's Hospital about 3 weeks ago. First time seeing one in the wild.

Every time I see a Tesla parked on the street, often around Children's, I cringe a bit. People have more faith in other's driving ability than I.

I nearly fainted (while driving) when I saw what I thought was a model 3 today, in the wild. It seemed highly illogical, though. After much thought I've concluded that what I saw was a model X. It appeared much smaller than I thought it would, which was why I thought OMG MODEL 3. It was going the other direction so I just caught a brief glimpse of the front end.

I don't have a pic. Just to confirm, if you're driving an SUV and sitting pretty high, would the X appear smallish, like a small sedan?

Reactions: ssq
Could it be one of the newly redesigned Model-S?
oHr4Xrm.png

I nearly fainted (while driving) when I saw what I thought was a model 3 today, in the wild. It seemed highly illogical, though. After much thought I've concluded that what I saw was a model X. It appeared much smaller than I thought it would, which was why I thought OMG MODEL 3. It was going the other direction so I just caught a brief glimpse of the front end.

I don't have a pic. Just to confirm, if you're driving an SUV and sitting pretty high, would the X appear smallish, like a small sedan?
X doesn't look smallish by any chance