Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Believe it or not, Tesla actually let me perform the on-track tests for a few of the Model X's this morning. Unfortunately, none of them had 2nd row seats and most windshields were already cracked before I even got in. :)

It was pure JOY watching these cars come off the line. Very exciting. Congrats to those that are waiting for them.

Don´t get the joke...

Me neither

I suspect it was in reference to all those that claimed that there were lots of Model X's waiting in some hidden area for windshields and second row seats and that is why we have not seen any delivered. The part about cracking I am not sure but others speculated the cost of a cracked windshield on a X was going to be a show stopper. These two items are sort of the unicorns that have been speculated to hold up delivery.

These are just my WAGs.

... and license plate!

And their driver's license!

... and prescriptions. And checkbook. Privacy is for the weak. It's their own fault for leaving it unattended.

I think nobody here is interested in pics of a license plate.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of a drivers license.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of prescriptions.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of a checkbook.
I think nobody here is interested in anything private.

The last three or four digits of a VIN of a car do not have anyhing to do with privacy.
They are of no value for anybody, except it could be an estimate for production ramp.

This is not the religion of a human being or something of the like.

Thank's for posting the pics!

I think nobody here is interested in pics of a license plate.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of a drivers license.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of prescriptions.
I think nobody here is interested in pics of a checkbook.
I think nobody here is interested in anything private.

The last three or four digits of a VIN of a car do not have anyhing to do with privacy.
They are of no value for anybody, except it could be an estimate for production ramp.

This is not the religion of a human being or something of the like.

Thank's for posting the pics!

Agreed. I think we all know why most are interested in the VINs, let's not muddy the water.

Omfg,

Was driving up the 5 freeway in Orange County (passing El Toro Road), when I saw a truck with Teslas going the other way (towards San Diego).

Spotted a Model X in Signature Red at the back (top), and was so tempted to exit and turn around and follow it haha, but had my parents in the car, who were like hmpfh, when are you getting yours?

Haven't even configured. The wait is so painful