Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The software thing makes sense. I noted a couple of weeks ago that I saw a founders x at my local store being prepped for delivery. There was a sign on it that said firmware update in process, so I'm guessing it has become standard procedure to handle the software at the delivery location for these early cars for some reason.

A friend sent me this photo yesterday, of Kimbal Musk and his X in Boulder.

image.jpeg

Is he really tall or do the doors not open tall enough to stand under? That was a big drawback for the Q7 with the curved hatch, my wife and I both hit our heads on it as we walked around the car.

Also, they are probably on uneven ground (with the snow and all). There may be another inch or two difference between where he is standing and where the X is sitting.

I had the opportunity to spend about an hour in and around a model X on Tuesday and although I am only 5'-11" I had no issue standing under the wing while open. I can only tell you that after my inspection of the car I am having an even harder time waiting. The details like the interior door handles, etc. are stunning!

I had the opportunity to spend about an hour in and around a model X on Tuesday and although I am only 5'-11" I had no issue standing under the wing while open. I can only tell you that after my inspection of the car I am having an even harder time waiting. The details like the interior door handles, etc. are stunning!

How was the third-row seat? Were you able to sit up straight, have leg room without knees touching the middle-row seat while that person had room in their own seat? This is my biggest concern based on what I've seen from afar.

Feel like we should have a separate thread for just pics and reviews of the sigs. Anyone agree?