Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my first Model X sighting in North Bend, WA. Saw it on a side street as we were approaching waiting to turn. Ended up following me most of the way home. Looks like someone in my neighborhood got their X.

Not a very good picture since my car is dirty.
IMG_20160120_124729.jpg

Saw this Metallic Silver founders X in Palo Alto today. Was super psyched because that was the color I ordered and I love it!

What was weird was the passenger FWD was slightly ajar...it was parked and no one was inside. I hope it was just a driver error and not a problem with the door. Other interesting thing to note is how wide the car is when you park it on the street. If you look at both pictures, you can see that the rear tires are about a half foot from the curb and almost outside the "T" painted parking markings.

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_7109.JPG

for all of the grumbling about how unacceptably large the X is on the forums, it looks small compared to the typical ICE SUV in front of it. Or is it just the parallax effect....?
I have seen several X's in real life and they are not nearly as massive as big SUVs and minivans. It's really not a big vehicle. Very sleek. Stunning, actually.

Saw this Metallic Silver founders X in Palo Alto today. Was super psyched because that was the color I ordered and I love it!

What was weird was the passenger FWD was slightly ajar...
that's quite a way past 'slightly' Not even driveable at speed like that so, yeah, let's hope.
Also! My color too - mine might end up being the first one I see in person :smile: