Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DSC00159t.jpg
DSC00162t.jpg Made a stop at the Centralia Supercharger and a Model X pulled in next to me. Turned out it was Martell Webster, a former NBA player now a music artist. Super nice guy!

View attachment 175815 View attachment 175816 Made a stop at the Centralia Supercharger and a Model X pulled in next to me. Turned out it was Martell Webster, a former NBA player now a music artist. Super nice guy!
Sweet! Looks like exactly my combo of Silver/White/Black in all the right spots! Haha!

Got any more pictures?

Edit: Haven't watched much basketball for some time now so I had to google Martell and found this nugget. What fun it would have been to see that game!

Martell Webster, the Consummate Role Player

Second edit: Ha! He's a Seattle Prep grad too! Very cool!

Last edited:
X spottings must be getting too regular! This thread slipped to page 3!

Saw a nice clean Titanium one with silver 22's yesterday on Madison at the intersection with Lake WA Blvd just south of the Arboretum. Once again, not quick enough to get a picture.

Also saw a blue one on E. Mercer Way on the North end of Mercer Island.

There are enough here in the area now that anytime I'm out and about I see at least one. So awesome!

Picked mine up today. And mine did turn out like that. Drove away from the SC with no due bill or issues to fix. I posted a bit more info and a pic of the car at delivery in the May Deliveries thread. I'll have to take some better pictures when I get a chance.

Looking forward to it! What was your VIN? Don't they list the sunshade on the due bill though or did your DS tell you otherwise